Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Google Apps for Domains: For the Family

I was thinking of setting up a new email account, and possibly one for my oldest child, but have been trying to figure out which service to use.  I currently use Gmail for my mail, and figured that might be the best to use for children setting up with auto forward all incoming emails to mine.

I wanted to take it one step further and setup a domain for the family, and then use Google Apps for Domains.  Currently stuck at trying to figure out a good domain name and then seeing if its available.    I think  Goggle should have a "Google Apps for Families", it would probably be the same thing as domains.

Once I figure out if and what the domain will be I will write up how I went through setting up the domain, and the accounts if I make them for my children, still not sure on that just yet.  It is/was a part of another idea for that I am not sure that I am going to follow through with.


No comments:

Post a Comment