Friday, August 31, 2018

Its been a while

Have not posted here in a long time, really need to get back to it.  Been super busy with life that I have not had time to do the tinkering and science I used to do with the kids.  I need to start making the time to show them all the cool things you can do. 

If anyone has idea for quick projects related to STEM that I could do at home with the kids that would be great.   I know that Maker Faire is coming up in October, and I plan on taking them there. 

They also had a summer camp which was great  - Ecologik Summer Camp.  It was a two week course (close to work) that taught them about science and nature with some cool technology use:  Photography with lens for their cell phones, built devices with arduino, 3-D printing, and learned about nature in and around Cabrillo National Monument.  

No comments:

Post a Comment