Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Blue Team Labs Online: Another Cyber Security Playground

I found another site today called Blue Team Labs Online, looks to be a bunch of Defender type scenerios in there between investigations and challenges. I have just started to look over the challenges and have finished 1 out of many. I am stuck on two of them currently. Need to get my OSINT skills up and learn more about using Google for searching, and another about zip files which for the life of me I cant figure out at the moment. I dont want to post to much information about the challenges so I am being vague right now, but I am glad that I have found all these sites to learn from (BlueTeam Labs Online, Hack The Box, TryHackMe). I am sure there are more out there that are of use, and if anyone wants to comment for me to have a look at that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment