Sunday, April 17, 2022

Blue Teams Labs Online: 6 Challenges Done

Been using Blue Teams Labs Online for about a week now, and last night knocked out two more challenges. One the challenges had me stumped for a few days, I was way over thinking the question leading to multiple rabbit holes. Finally after multiple trys, I finally figured out what exactly it was asking and was able to provide the last answer for the challenge. So far each challenge (CTF, Digital Forensics, Incident Response) have been on the EASY path. I of course did not find them to easy, well for the most part say 80% of the challenge questions each were easy, they had the last one/two that have been stumping me. I need to remember that EASY does not mean to go find the most difficult way to solve the problem. The most obvious answer is probably the correct answer. Either way I have learned alot in just the six challenges and think next I will try and tackle an Investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment