Saturday, November 30, 2013

San Diego Mini Maker Faire (DEC 7)

I must be late getting to the party as I just found out about this about a day ago.  I have been wanting to go to one of these for a long time, but there have never been any really close to San Diego that I knew about.   I guess that is about to change.

I already got my tickets for my daughters and I for December 7th, and have been telling them all about it.  At this point I don't know what to expect, except that it will probably be really cool, and hope that my daughters have a great time and see what people are making.

Maybe they will find something they would like to try and build or do.   Well this is just a short post to tell you all about the Maker Faire on December 7th over at Del Mar Fair grounds.

The website is San Diego Maker Faire
Also they are still looking for volunteers, so if you are interested hit up the website and help them out.

Hope to see you all there.
I will write a review of the day after the faire next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment