Sunday, December 5, 2010

Angry Birds Advent Calendar

I was browsing the android market today and noticed a new game.  Angry Birds: Seasons. After installing it I decided to take a quick look at the game.  Currently there are two seasons available for Halloween and Christmas.

I only played a few levels of the Halloween one and then went over to the Christmas Angry Birds.  First thing I noticed was that only the first 5 levels were available and that there is twenty five levels.   I tried to click on level six but it popped up with a error with a countdown clock when the level would be available.

I think its pretty neat that the levels are only available for the 25 days of Christmas and on the exact days.  Rovio gave us an Angry Birds Advent Calendar.   Hope each level is worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment