Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gifts for the kids

I made a previous post about what I would like for tinkering from Santa, but I wanted to add another post for what the girls should get from Santa to help in their projects and learning to tinker with stuff.  As they are still quite young I don't think Santa will bring them anything to dangerous, but I hope to see some cool gadgets and projects under the tree for my girls.

I am still hoping to find some sort of walkie talkie kit. I wish I had one from the '60s but I guess I will have to eventually work with stuff I have.  Also hoping that they got something to do with solar power, and electricity.   Chemistry would be an interesting thing for them to see.

I might have to pull out the old baking soda and vinegar volcano.  If anyone has any other idea's for Santa's gifts of projects and gadgets for kids let me know.