Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gifts for the kids

I made a previous post about what I would like for tinkering from Santa, but I wanted to add another post for what the girls should get from Santa to help in their projects and learning to tinker with stuff.  As they are still quite young I don't think Santa will bring them anything to dangerous, but I hope to see some cool gadgets and projects under the tree for my girls.

I am still hoping to find some sort of walkie talkie kit. I wish I had one from the '60s but I guess I will have to eventually work with stuff I have.  Also hoping that they got something to do with solar power, and electricity.   Chemistry would be an interesting thing for them to see.

I might have to pull out the old baking soda and vinegar volcano.  If anyone has any other idea's for Santa's gifts of projects and gadgets for kids let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment