Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crayola Chalk Maker found.

Today while I was out in the pouring rain picking up batteries I happened to spy the Crayola Chalk Maker.  It was on the end of an aisle in Walmart, listed as a clearance item.  I think the original price was 15$, but it showed 10$, I found one of those price checker scanners and it listed at 6$ so I picked up two of them to use for next weekend.

It looks like it comes with about 6 colors per box which is pretty cool, and after a quick read it says that it takes about 20 minutes for the chalk to harden and be usable.  Much quicker then most of the DIY chalks that I have seen online.

I can't wait to try this one out and see how well it works compared to the nice pictures on the box.  And for 6$ you really cant go wrong in buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment