Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vote for my Daughter's school (Clorox Power a Bright Future)


This is the last day to vote folks so I am posting this everywhere.  My daughters school is in a competition to win 50k from Clorox for the Clorox Power a Bright Future.

Her school (DISCOVERY, SAN MARCOS) is currently in first place at 122,000 votes, but second place is catching up. Second place got some 10k votes today.  And with only 1 day left I am doing everything I can to get the word out there to vote for my daughters school.

Sorry if you are getting spammed on Twitter or Facebook or Google+ this will be the last day (Friday) to vote so you should not hear anything except when my daughter's school wins of course.

Two ways to vote:

Text to vote: Text clorox3742 to 44144  (SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW PLEASE)


Second way to vote is via the website, its a little hard to login, and requires registration, do not use your Facebook account to setup the registration.  No emails are sent to your email account to "verify" or activate.  You just put in your email address, phone number (I used my work :), and your email address.


http://www.powerabrightfuture.com/gallery/detail/?nid=725

That link will bring you strait to DISCOVERY, SAN MARCOS link to vote.

Thanks everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment