Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tinker - My Definition

The term "tinker" as I am using it cones from when I used to play Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.  There was a class called Tinkers, and it was in the world of Krynn (Dragonlance I believe).  Its been a long time since I have played that.   Tinkers were gnomes who would try to use science to build things or try and make things work better.  Most often then not they were not really successful, but it was always the adventure of trying out things that made it interesting.   I know that some folks will automatically associate the blog with the TinkerBell from Disney and they would also be correct, as Tinkerbell loved to build and try and make things
better.

Google search defines the term "Tinker" as person who enjoys fixing and experimenting with machines and their parts.  I believe this will fit perfectly with the spirit of this blog.  Hope everyone enjoys.

No comments:

Post a Comment