Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Do & Discover Maze Challenge

Remember the game Operation?  This is sort of the same thing.  I made a post about this last week when I picked it up at the store. I found this at ToyRus for 7.99 and thought it would be a great project for the girls to try and put together.  The pieces overall were pretty big and easy to assemble.

I had to help my three year old push in some of the items, but my five year old was able to push them in.  I guided them by explaining where all the pieces go and how to connect them together.

I then connected all the wires for the projects and set out to let them play with it.  We setup this project twice, once for the younger one and then again for my oldest daughter so they each had their own turn building and playing with it.


Unboxing of the project it.




Overall I was very happy with the overall build quality, and ease of use of this project especially for the cost.  And I believe that if we purchase other items from the same company that these can be interlinked to do more.  We will have to wait and see on that one.

This is our end product once we put all the pieces together.  One issue I did have and it was probably more user error then anything else was the on/off switch would slide to off the more you touched the wire.  Or the swing arm would get stuck caught on a wire.  Both are easy fixes though.






No comments:

Post a Comment