Monday, February 13, 2012

Hasbro Nerf iPone Laser Tag


The Hasbro Nerf Laser brings us back to our childhood, and as we try to show our children the games we played its nice to see its been modernized for today's technology.  My only gripe with it is that its for Iphone/Ipod Touch only.

I am a fan of Android and am hoping that they will shortly announce or release one for Android, or at least have a way to use our Android phones.  If the company doesn't provide the support for Android I hope that some creative folks can get their hands on some of them to convert them to be used with Android even if that might mean creating a new App just for Android.

I would probably go so far as ordering one for someone to convert them over to Android.  I am sure that it would require more work then just changing out the Iphone standard data connection with a normal micro usb connection.    


No comments:

Post a Comment